Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

And, we're having a ...


I am soooo not surprised, but also kind of shocked at the same time.  I'm not gonna lie, I wanted a boy so so so bad.  I MAY have cried a little bit after the ultrasound tech left the room.  Just teared up, but I probably would've cried harder if we weren't going to have to go out and face her :) Ha.  

But I went to Target right afterwards and bought this cute little outfit and I feel better :)


I do still want a boy some day.  But, I am not kidding when I say our family does not produce boys :) Clearly.  If we have another baby it won't be for a few years, but... come on... PLEASE let it be a boy!

I can't wait to see what this little girl looks like though!  It will be fun to see how different or similar she looks to Natalie.  And this poor kid has a lot to live up to in the looks department, because Natalie is pretty stinking adorable.

So, baby number two is a girl!  

I can't wait to see her :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how exciting!!! They will play together and it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete