Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ten Months


10 Months Old!  Craziness!

The fact that in 2 months she is going to be having her first birthday is absolutely insane to me.  But, I can't wait to decorate for her party!!! :) Don't think I haven't been planning it for like 6 months already...


Let's get this out of the way and say that Month 9 could have been a lot more enjoyable for us all.  I tend to be a little (a lot) dramatic, so it wasn't as bad as I try to make it sound, but... 

1.) She has developed a bit of an attitude that I really want to say she didn't get from me, but we all know she did.
2.) She had a cold that lasted a week and a half that made us all miserable. That girl hates nasal aspirators with a passion, and had to have her nose sucked multiple times a day every day for about 9 days.  So much fun.
3.) And she was majorly constipated for about a week and I had to give her suppositories. Yeah. 


However, she is still SUPER happy most of the time, and just as adorable and goofy and hilarious as ever.  

But, she knows what she wants and what she doesn't want and she is not afraid to throw a hissy fit about it.  They are very short lived, but oh my goodness they are frustrating :)



She makes more ''talking'' noises now rather than just babble sounds and it's so cute.  There were a couple of times yesterday where it sounded like she was saying real words and I got a little glimpse of what her voice will sound like when she's talking :) It was adorable.


She will poke anything/everything that is within her reach.  And she'll just point at whatever she can't get her hands on.  That pointer finger is extended all. day. long.

Also, she is walking all over the place.


She started walking just after 9 months, and she's a freaking pro already.  She just walks everywhere.  Even if she falls down, she rarely chooses to crawl to where she was going, she gets back up and keeps going.  So cute.


She's been sleeping perfectly all month though, so yay for that too!  She sleeps about 11 hours, and it's amazing.


She loves books and will read the same one over and over and over.  She is starting to love baby dolls and is in LOVE with her teddy bear.  I swear I have never seen anything cuter than that girl with her bear.  


Still not a great eater, but we're getting there!  I can sneak one or two spoons of baby food in at a time, but she is starting to like a lot more finger foods.  Not many fruits and vegetables though, which is sad... Some day we will get her eating lots of food, I'm determined.


 She gets more and more fun every single day. 


 She really does make me laugh constantly.  She is so stinking goofy, it's ridiculous.


Can't wait to see what else she'll learn to do this month! 







No comments:

Post a Comment