Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Delicious Autumn

Delicious Autumn, indeed!

I am to the point where I'm 1,000% obsessed with everything about this time of year.  I am determined to make our house as Fall-ified as possible, I can't stop staring at the trees, I want to eat chili and other warm dishes for every single meal (chili for dinner tonight,yesssssssss), I want to wear warm comfy clothes and smell pumpkin spice scented everything wherever I go.

I am not kidding when I say I wish it could be October all year.  I'm not a fan of Summer.  Spring is my second favorite, but not even close to Fall. Winter I could do without, although I do love how pretty everything looks all frosted and snowed on.

Fall.  I.am.in.love.

I tried to decorate the house more this weekend, but didn't get super far. 

I hung a wreath.  Two banners.  And I made this printable.



It is nothing special by any means, but I'm seriously in love with this quote.  This is about the best I could come up with in a short amount of time (because that's all my attention span/Natalie will allow).

I always have my printables sent to Walmart's 1 hour photo, and the colors are usually pretty true to what they look like on screen.  It seems to depend on the day though for some reason.  Some that I've gotten have looked really good, and others the colors were way off.  So, we'll see I guess.  I'm trying to pick one to have sent there today, then I get to decide where to put it in the house.  



They are all 8x10's.  And they're all yours if you want 'em. Just right click to save.  



Happy Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 








2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite quotes! I love Fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thanks. I am printing two of them right now.

    ReplyDelete