Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Natalie's Baptism


We had a busy weekend.


We FINALLY got Natalie baptized.  We've been talking about it since she was born and it finally happened... just a week before she turned 9 months old :)  I'm so happy it's done!


And she couldn't have looked any cuter in her dress. 


It is from Zara and I am in love with it.


She was such a good girl in church, we were relieved.  We were kind of expecting her to object to being held by the pastor, but she went right to him and just sat in his arms and looked out at everyone and didn't fuss at all.


I may or may not have teared up during it, because I'm cool like that.  It was just so cute and she was too pretty in her dress and was such a good girl.  Ugh.  I love her.






The pastor walked her up and down the aisle afterwards and everyone sang ''Jesus Loves Me'' and it was just fun.  It was a good day.  And someone from the church crocheted a blanket for her and I thought that was ridiculously nice...  

Then our families came back to our house and ate brunch and hung out for a little bit.  I am pretty sure I ate an entire loaf of the lemon bread I made... oh my gooooosh it was good.



So it was a good weekend!  


And come on... is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen?? 

Look at those eyelashes... Gah.  They kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment