Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Video Baby Monitor

We bought a video baby monitor a few months ago, and I swear I could just sit and watch this thing all day.

I liked this one because it just hooks up to our computer, so I keep it running on our laptop.  I can also connect my phone and kindle fire to our laptop, so I as long as the baby monitor program is running I can check on her even if I am away from home!  It's awesome.

Anyways, my favorite thing about it is that you can take pictures with it.  So I have a folder on our computer with  218 pictures in it... I don't know what I will ever need those pictures for, but I just think they are the cutest things ever.

Natalie is awesome about putting herself to sleep.  We very very very rarely have to rock her to sleep, and I love watching her play around in her crib before she finally gives up.

Lately she loves to stare at the camera and it kills me.  This is a pretty new occurance.  She's been doing it for a few weeks, since she's been able to pull herself up really well, and it cracks me up every single time.

I peeked at it today and there she was... Standing up right in front of it.  I swear she must know what it is :) 






 Getting so tired...

She flopped down onto her bottom about 3 seconds after I took this picture, rolled over and fell asleep.

Man, I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment