Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

JoAnn Fabrics Nursery Contest


 A while back I entered this nursery contest through JoAnn Fabrics that ended on June 30th.  It was a contest of "handcrafted" nurseries so I figured I might as well enter since I made basically everything in Natalie's nursery.  Plus it only took me about 10 minutes to make the video and upload it and send it in.

I had to submit a video of Natalie's nursery, and I filmed it really quickly one day after vacuuming while I held Natalie in one arm and my phone in the other.

When I entered it, there were like 10 videos entered, but by the end of the contest there were 200.  I pretty much just forgot all about it the longer it went on because more and more videos kept being added.  The winners were supposed to be notified a few days after the contest ended, and I didn't expect to hear anything about it at all.  

And I didn't.

Until today!

I got an email around noon saying there was a tie for the winners and I was one of them!

I am so so so so excited!!!!!

Seriously ridiculously excited. 

There were TONS of adorable nurseries submitted, so I had totally convinced myself there was no possible way I would win.  So I pretty much just forgot about the contest all together... So crazy!

I think it's more exciting because I forgot all about it, and because it ended over two weeks ago so I was sure they had announced the winners already anyways.  So it was an extra big surprise :)

I'm pretty happy.  I looooooooooooove Natalie's nursery and I'm glad other people do too!
 







YAY!! :)

1 comment:

  1. How great was this??? You deserve it...it is a beautiful nursery and you did it yourself! Awesome!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete