Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Month

We've got a one month old on our hands already.



I love the reddish hint that her hair has taken on.  And her dark blue eyes are lightening up a tiny bit.
  We get a few smiles out of her, but I'm not totally convinced any of them are ''real'' smiles.  We'll get some soon though, I'm sure.



We love this kid.  

Dexter is not so sure about her... I think he's still pretty bummed she's here, but some day they will be buddies.

He has to make sure he's in basically every picture we try to take of her... I had to kick him out of the other ones, which only makes him love him more I'm sure :)  Poor guy.

We're ready for Month Two!

4 comments:

  1. aaah she is really cute! Congrats for surviving the first month! I hope you're doing ok and getting enough sleep. She is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little doll! She looks like she has some irish in her with that red hair and freckly skin!!! So sugary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture. She looks like she's being goofy or is amused with herself. Cute expression! I may have to visit you soon. I don't feel like I've had adequate time to snuggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like smiles to me!! What a sweetheart! And I love her outfit of course.

    ReplyDelete