Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Soft Counting Book with Buttons

I finally got around to using up the leftover pages from the ABC Book I made and made the number book I have had in mind.

  
I used heat transfer vinyl again for the numbers because it's so easy and has always worked out really well for me.  But I also added some buttons to each page which was kind of a pain since the pages were already put together.  It would've been a lot easier if I had sewed the buttons on before sewing the pages together, but it still worked out.  I was so happy to be done sewing them on though!

I put the book together using eyelets and rings again and I really like it:

 
 
 

I used the leftover letters from the ''Made in Illinois'' onesie for the back page.  I made this back page when I was making the ABC book but didn't end up using it for that, so I'm glad it worked out to use it for the numbers book!


Linked:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Craft-O-Matic
Sew Can Do
  Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

Today's Creative Blog

Tip Junkie 

11 comments:

  1. so cute and charming. I love this book. great job. I'm a new follower!

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I would love for you to share at my party : )

    http://www.cherishedbliss.com/2011/08/craft-and-tell-no-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! i love it!

    I would love it if you would share this and/or any other projects you have been up to at Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training! Plus there is a fun giveaway too! Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I am know what you would call a faithful follower! Such a sweet and adorable counting book. I know a little grandgirlie that will be thrilled when she see's her brand new book. Thanks so much for sharing your craft idea. It is just a treat to come across someone with such lovely ideas and you are so willing to share. Thanks for making a smile cross my face this morning. I will stop back by often.
    http://missdaleen-wwwsundayschild.blogspot.com/

    Miss Daleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. That give me a few ideas for the bazillion babies in my life due later this year. Pinning this project so I don't forget it!

    If you have a moment today, please share this with my readers @Creative Juice Thursday. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Come link up at "Do Something Crafty Friday"!
    http://vanessascraftynest.blogspot.com/2011/09/do-something-crafty-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need to make this for my little boys. Thanks for the inspiration.

    If you have a minute stop by and enter my Giveaway for a custom made pinstripe skirt.

    http://theorchardinbloom.blogspot.com/2011/08/pinstripe-skirt-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this book! Thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday Talent Show! I would love to have you stop by and link up again today with more great projects!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete