Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

It's been a while.

Kristin likes to point it out to me when I haven't written in a while... and I've been reminded a lot lately.

I will have more pictures tomorrow of our newly painted hallway... But for today I figured I'd just share a couple of pictures of Mr. 3 Month Old Owen in his onesie I made him pre-birth.




I'm glad he finally fits into it!  And he probably won't fit in it for too much longer.  Sad.  But he looks good in it!

Prepare yourselves for the ridiculous color I chose for our hallway.  Michael was out of town for a couple of days when I decided to paint.  All he said when he came home and saw it was ''Whoa...''.  So... yeah :)

It's much brighter than I planned on going, but I think I like it. 

Oh, and we're thinking of switching around our bedroom with the computer room... It gets SO hot upstairs and makes it really hard to sleep... plus there is no bathroom up there and it is super annoying to have to try to walk downstairs to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night when you can barely keep your eyes open.  

It will probably happen, but I'm a little sad about it.  I REALLY like our bedroom being upstairs, but... I'll live.  I think it would actually make a pretty cool computer room, too, but it will take some getting used to.

But now I have to decide whether or not to hang the IKEA chandelier I bought up there still, or hang it somewhere else... Decisions, decisions...

Anyways.

More tomorrow... Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment