Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Why can't TV be real life...

First of all, look how big Dexter is getting already...



I am watching Pushing Daisies season one on Netflix for, I don't know, maybe the 10th time?  And one thing that I am constantly thinking about while watching this is how pretty it is.  Everything is just pretty.  The colors are different than any other show I can think of (besides the movie I'll be mentioning in a second).  The sets are amazing.  I wish I could live in a place like this, and own a pie shop called "The Pie Hole" and have awesome clothes and GLOW like these people all seem to.

Seriously.  I could watch this show over and over... not just because it's pretty to look at, but it's a really good show.  

Tell me you don't want to live here and have these clothes and look this good all.the.time.:













 
I can't watch this show without thinking of the movie Penelope (and vice versa)... everything about the way they are shot, the sets, the clothes, and the colors are so similar.  These pictures do not do either of these shows justice... which is pretty sad, but maybe it will make you want to go watch them so you can take it all in.













Penelope pictures are harder to find than Pushing Daisies (which was also not easy)... but trust me, it's delicious to look at.

Penelope's house is the coolest house on the planet.  I really wish I could find better pictures of it... especially her bedroom.  But I'm tired of looking because I just keep finding websites about her wardrobe and keep finding these same pictures over and over.  

That's all I have to say for today :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello headband buddy! I keep seeing Pushing Daisies pop up on my Netflix, and I've always been hesitant to give it a try. I will definitely be watching it now!

    ReplyDelete