Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Booties

I decided last night that I wanted to make some baby booties for Michael's cousin's wife. Her baby shower is tomorrow so I'm glad I decided in time to make them. My sewing machine hates me and jams up constantly so I had to give up and just hand sew them which I am not very good at... but I'm pretty sure they will stay together.

She loves pink, and luckily I had some cute pink fabric here and didn't have to go buy any. And I love flowers, so I added some of those on there too :)

I like them. She won't be able to wear them for a little while, but that's ok. I made the solid pink ones the smallest so hopefully it won't take her too long to get into them.

I have a pattern for these booties but I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from... I've had it printed off and drawn onto pieces of cardboard for a few years now and I just don't know where it was from. :(

But here are some other great tutorials!

These first two are very similar to how I made mine, it's super easy!:

Family Centered

Prudent Baby

ikatbag
(these are sooo cute!)

Home Spun Threads

Michael Miller Fabrics

Any of those would make some adorable baby shoes!






They are all a little mis-shapen, but... Oh well :) They are still cute, right?






Linked up:

Sew Can Do

Craft-o-Maniac

Sumo's Sweet Stuff

Ladybug Blessings

Seven Thirty Three

9 comments:

  1. Oh sooo cute! love them. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog, Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are something else, girl!!! These are just sooooo adorable!!! I hate my sewing machine (all sewing machines)...but love handsewing. Glad you could finish them up for her...they look just great! That will be one cute, fashionable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're darling! great job... she'll love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girlfriend, look at you! i love these, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!!! you could totally sell those!!! Lucky baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, these are so adorable!! I agree, you could totally sell these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I wish I knew how to make these...I'm getting a neice in April! I would LOVE a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete