Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our House! (TONS of pictures... Tons.)

Well I finally felt ready to take pictures of the house today... Now that I'm looking at these, I know I definitely want to change out a few of my knick knacks that are sitting around. I knew I didn't like a lot of them where they're at. I wanted to have SOMETHING in those spots and I don't have anything to replace them with yet, so they will stay for a while. We haven't even lived here for a week yet so I think it's pretty acceptable for the house not to be EXACTLY the way we want it, right?

I think so.

This is going to take me forever to upload all of these so you better enjoy it!!

Here we go!

Back Porch Before:

After:


Dining Room Before:



After:


Kitchen Before:


After:


Living Room Before:

After:













Spare Bedroom Before:

After:



Computer Room Before:

After:

Bathroom Before:


After:







Upstairs ''den'' Before:


After:

Ignore the curtains, they will not be there for much longer.

There will be a window seat here eventually and the cushion will go on top of it, but I actually kind of like it on the floor too. It will be so cute and cozy, I can't wait :)







Bedroom Before:



After:


Ignore this curtain panel too.



I took tons of pictures, and I really did try to narrow them down, but I'm not so good at that.

Anyways, we love it!! I am on the lookout for MUCH cuter knick knacks and things, but we really really really like it and it really does feel like home and like we've been living here forever already. So we are happy.

We are ready for visitors!!! Only a couple of weeks before we get our first over night guest. Exciting stuff!!!

More pictures to come as things change.

Hopefully the next change that happens is our chandelier being put up in the dining room! I can't wait to see it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment