Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Can't wait for Christmas!

I bought a new stick wreath the other day for our front door. The one the old owners left was pretty similar to the one I bought but it was starting to become really mis-shapen and it was annoying me.

Plus I kind of wanted a wreath on our side door too so I figured if I put a new one on our front door I could stick the crazy one on the side door for now.

So I bought a stick wreath at Hobby Lobby for $2 and bought one stick of glittery leaves there as well.

I have a bunch of little red berries and some other flowery things that I'm going to use to decorate our Christmas tree with, so I stole one stick of the berries to use on the wreath too. Then I just used some floral wire to hold everything where I wanted it.

It turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.


I love it a lot. Especially on our red door!

I can't wait to get all of our Christmas decorations out and I am unbelievably excited to decorate our tree. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold off on dragging that thing upstairs. I really want to go get it right now, and I'm not entirely sure that I am going to make it to the end of the day without doing just that.

I love Christmas!!! I have very hopes for our tree this year. I think the new things I bought to decorate with will be super cute... I will be pretty bummed if I ruin it somehow.

We'll see what happens I suppose... It will probably be up by the end of the weekend... I don't care what anyone says about it being too early to decorate for Christmas.

It's happening.

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath is adorable!!! Hey, we put our tree up today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath, the simplicity is fabulous. Carrie

    ReplyDelete