Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Basement Projects

We have carpet in the basement!

It's been in for almost a week, actually, but I have been lazy since then apparently.




Actually I have been pretty stinkin' busy since then, so I don't feel so bad for not posting pictures sooner.

I like the carpet down there a lot. Michael and I are a little worried about getting water down there, but we're pretty certain we won't have much of a problem. I'm really really hoping that's true anyways.




My mom has been here since Monday morning and we have been CRAZY busy painting the basement since then. We worked pretty much all day Monday and Tuesday on it and rewarded ourselves by shopping all morning today. There are still some little spots that need painted but we are basically done.

We have to go buy new hinges and handles for the cupboard doors and hopefully we will do that today or tomorrow so we can get them off of the floor and out of the way and then we can start moving in furniture!!! Exciting!!!

I'll post pictures of the basement when it is put together. Or at least when the cupboard doors are on and there aren't drop cloths spread all over the floor.

I can't wait for the basement to be finished.

I also can't wait for the day when I am not scared to be down there alone... that will be wonderful.

It's going to be fun to have another room to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment