Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TWO MORE DAYS

We get our house in TWO days.

I thought the time between finding out we got the house and actually GETTING the house would go sooo slow, but now it seems to have snuck up on us. We need to get our stuff packed up... We brought so much stuff into his parent's house and we need to get it all sorted out and organized and packed back up.

Tomorrow we get to go on our house walk through at 5:15 and at 4 PM on Friday we have our closing!!!

We'll be taking a few car loads of stuff to the house right after that and then Saturday is the big move.

I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited, but really not in the mood to actually do the moving stuff.

I have been so tired this week for some reason. I just haven't been sleeping well at night so I can't make myself get out of bed in the morning...

Too excited to sleep I guess.

I can't wait!!!!!! Today will probably be spent packing, maybe taking some stuff up and shoving it in my car if I have room for it.

Yay yay yay yay yay!

I think we're good to go on furniture and stuff.

Our bed has not been delivered yet and the trucking company hasn't even called to set up a delivery date, so that is a little annoying. We even called the company and had the address changed from our new house's address to Michael's parents house because we didn't want the bed to get delivered before we were in the house. And now it doesn't seem like it will be here before we move. Boo. So if it does come after we move we have to figure out a way to get it from their house to ours... Fun stuff.

I'm still hoping it will come before Saturday but we'll see.

I'm so tired.

That probably isn't going to change any time soon, but at least I'll get to be tired in my own house!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! Congratulations- you have a fun weekend ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting!!! hoping for some good pics once you are settled! take care and REST some if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hi! i stumbled upon your sweet little blog and i couldn't help but hit the follow button! can't wait to follow your adventures in the future! xo - kate

    ReplyDelete