Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Painting.

I'm painting a picture for my sister(not you Kristin)... I was supposed to do this for her birthday last year, and her birthday is currently 22 days away. Woops.

Anyways, I am not going to post a picture of it yet because I'm not very happy with it at the moment. And I am probably not going to be very happy with it when it's finished either, so you may or may not get to see it.

Really I just wanted to show off my sa-weeeeet bike basket.

Check it out.






















I rode it with the basket on for the first time today and I totally felt like a huge nerd, but also pretty awesome. I like it. And if I ever do decide I'm too embarrassed to ride around with it, it has a quick release latch! Woo!

I'm also impatiently awaiting my free Glidden paint... and "Michael's" free paint as well... which is really for me.

Here is the little box that I'm going to paint, but have NO clue what to use it for... Hmm.
























I hope I come up with an idea soon. I can't even remember what colors of paint I ordered. D'oh.

And hopefully this ridiculous painting I'm working on comes along so I don't have to make another one... I don't even want to think about that.

Later dudes.

2 comments:

  1. Cute bike basket! LOL on the quick release latch! I can see you riding down the road and see someone you don't want to see you with a basket, so you release the latch and throw the basket in the bushes real fast like!!! Ha ha ha! Just kidding, but it was a funny vision!!! :)

    Your box is so cute! Where did you find it?

    Hope your sisters painting comes out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can paint me a picture too :)

    ReplyDelete