Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I love Saturdays.

Soooo. We went to Menards today in search of succulents and peanuts, but unfortunately left empty handed. So we tried Home Depot instead and found the CUTEST cactuses... cacti... whatever, and a few succulents.

It took me forever to decide what to get. The succulents they had weren't as tempting to me as the completely adorable cactus selection. Most of them there had really pretty flowers growing out of them, but I couldn't decide if those flowers would constantly be there, or if they would die eventually and them rebloom. So I decided not to get one of those, because I knew I would've been really sad if/when those flowers went away.

So I got this one instead:
How cute is that?!

It came in that fun little pot, too. I love the colors!

I also got this little guy that I wasn't charged for for some reason.

And I did pick out a succulent... these all came together in one pot, but I tried realllly hard to gently break them apart from each other so I could plant them in separate pots. I hope I didn't kill them by doing that. We'll find out I guess...


I enjoy them quite a bit. I hope they don't die...

So, the GPS case I made is kind of falling apart. The zipper is fraying and it's driving me nuts, so I need to sew it back up. It's not too impressive in general, but here it is:


Zune case:

Oh, and just for fun, here is our awesome new lamp in our bedroom. I love it.



THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I had meant to tell you that you can buy a ceramic drill bit at Ace Hardware and drill holes in your ceramic pots that don't have holes in the bottom! I'm not sure if it will drill through glass...I haven't tried...but it will help if your containers have holes in bottom.

    I love your FREE star covered cactus! Very pretty!

    Your cases are very cute too!!! Thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete