Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Free Paint

Hey hey.

Go to http://www.glidden.com/products/paint-testers.do tomorrow through the 7th to get free paint samples from Glidden.

I got some free paint from them a while back too (a quart of it!), which has yet to be used, and I love them for it. Free things = Awesome.

I got this really cute little wooden drawer thing from my mom this weekend that could use a good paint job, so as long as I can decide on what color to get... that's what the paint will be used for.

I'm leaning towards Peacock Blue right now. It's such a tough decision though!

You get two testers for yourself, and two to give to a friend! I may or may not be super selfish and keep them all for myself. We'll see...

Check out the color palette for yourself.

I like Bold Sangria now too. If I knew what I was going to do with this thing after it was painted it would be so much easier to decide. But of course I have no idea where to put it.

Maybe I'll put up a picture of it another day when I am not so lazy.

I wonder if you get to pick 4 different colors... I am excited!

Anywho... I'm going to try to order my paint tomorrow when I wake up, just to get it over with and to make sure they don't run out!

Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. I thought about going by, but when I stopped and reminded myself that I've been painting my daughter's room for about 5 months now, I thought I shouldn't tempt myself with another possible project! I only have 1 wall to finish, but it seems like such a task. Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete