Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I am ashamed to say that I fell asleep at 10 PM last night... It really doesn't bother me that much, but I think that this is the first year since I was a kid that I was asleep before midnight.

The kids and I made party hats at work yesterday, but I forgot mine there. I suppose I don't deserve a party hat because of my early bedtime anyways.

I am really only here to share a few (a lot) of my favorite pictures from Christmas. Some are at our apartment before Christmas, most are from our time in Illinois.

Here they are!

Michael playing skee ball on our new ipod touch!




I watched them fight for quite a while waiting to get a funny picture.





I laughed ridiculously hard when I saw this one... What a creepy face he's making...




I like this picture a lot for some reason.




Cookies! I don't think I've ever enjoyed decorating cookies as much as I did this year.




Delicious pretzels and ritz cracker cookies. Mmm...





I still love my presents and gift tags :) I think I am going to use brown paper ever year from now on.

As much as I love Christmas, I am glad the holidays are over. There is just way too much delicious food around for someone with no self control.

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun! The packages do look great, as well as the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you are a great cookie decorator!!! Love thoise brown paper packages and your tags! It all looked just so awesome! You are putting me to shame! I must do better.....

    ReplyDelete