Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grandparent's 60th Anniversary

My sister and I were in charge of the decorations for my grandparents 60th anniversary party last weekend. We both cut out leaves using our Cricut's, then I put together the cans and trees, and she made the banner.

This is how it turned out:




The banner... that you can't really see in this picture, but it looked cute.





Look how cute my grandparents are!!


And my nieces, who decided to take a nap in the middle of the floor.


My cousin Jordan being cool.

Thank goodness people liked them enough to take most of them home with them so I didn't have to drag them all back with me.


I think they turned out good though... I liked them. It made me wish I got to decorate for parties more often :)

Michael is going to come home some day to find our apartment completely decorated for something crazy... like a repeat of Valentine's Day perhaps? Except better.







1 comment:

  1. did you make that quilt? It is too cute. You did a great job! i would have taken one home with me too!

    ReplyDelete