Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I could do this for days...

"I love beautiful things. I love to surround myself with things that radiate happiness and beauty. Jane came home from school one day with a large branch of cherry blossoms. The colors were vibrant and gorgeous. Simple things like that allow me to feel special, happy, loved, and most of all... my favorite... feminine. We are women of a God who delights in his daughters to feel beautiful and adored. Whatever that is to you personally, don't let it go undone. It is in you safe and warm and no one can take that away from you...no one."
-Stephanie Nielson

She's one of my favorites.


Here are some things that make me happy to look at... from other people's lives...

I could do this forever:




I love when things are organized and color coordinated. Mmm..

This wooden box is MUCH cuter than the tupperware container I have my paints in...



I just like to look at these dresses.

So. Pretty.



I need a bed like this. Right now.






I love chandeliers...



Can I live here? Please???







If I don't stop myself now, I would be here all day...

Maybe some day I'll take my own pictures.

All of these pictures came from here and here.

4 comments:

  1. Ok I am really weird about color coding. I want all of my craft supplies to be color coded. So that pic of the thread in those jars makes me want to go out and buy alot and then color code it and make it all pretty! That is what I did will my buttons and my ribbon...ahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you! I got them! They are amazing! Thank you soo much! The polka dotted ones are my favorite! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Update already :) do something crafty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! and oh, I promise a 10 dollar bill will go out to you the first of the month. This month is crappy for money, for I promise I have not forgotten!

    ReplyDelete